[Serusers] Prepaid approach

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Fri Oct 28 12:02:48 CEST 2005

Hi,
We are a bit similar in implementing prepaid service. Our users are
normally can call other users in our domain, and they are initially not
member of the pstn group in the ser.grp table. once they bought credits
they will be put in the "pstn" group and can call pstn destinations. But
when they run out of credit, we sends a bye message using sipsak on both
PSTN gateway and the user's IP phone.

Regards,
Ryan