[Serusers] Is there a way to do read through database in ser ?

ranveer kunal ranveerkunal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:26:12 CEST 2005

I installed usrloc-cl module on two systems, on one of them it works
fine, ie. database updated by server1 is reflected by server2. but
when server2 updates the database its not reflected by server1.

example:
user1 goes to server1 and the location is stored in database.
when i query for options of user1 from server2, i get 200ok
but when
user2 goes to server2 and the location is stored in database
when i query for options of user2 from server1, i get 404 not found,
server2 gives 200 ok

I have taken traces and seen that server1 queries for location of
user2 in mysql database, and database replies with correct
information, still it replies with 404 not found.

wat can be the potential problem?

Regards,
Ranveer.

--