[Serusers] Automatic purge of users

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Oct 26 15:25:25 CEST 2005

You could create something, I suppose...

Perhaps add an avp entry every time someone registers...  write something to
the DB with a attribute of 'lastreg' or some such... and then you could write
a program which checks the values against the date and purge everyone who
hasn't logged in in 6 months.

N.

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:56:53 +0200, Damien Sandras wrote