[Serusers] Ser stop responding requests when scanned with SiVuS

Hoa Thai Duy hoathai at vngt.vn
Tue Oct 25 06:51:35 CEST 2005

Dear Greger

At the end of the log file uploaded to yousendit, is when SER stop responding to all requests (clients can NOT bind to UDP/5060), REGISTER, INVITE are all dropped. At that time, I use normal SIP UA to register/make call but it can not send even a UDP message to UDP/5060 of the Proxy Server.

Did you reproduce it at your side? (eg. Install SER or OpenSER 0.9.5 and scan it with SiVus)

Pls. advice how we can debug more in this case? There should be a bug here …

Tks & brgds

Hoa

  _____