[Serusers] Get alias for user

Damien Sandras dsandras at gnomemeeting.net
Mon Oct 24 10:26:45 CEST 2005

Hello,

I plan to deploy a service based on SER and I'm facing a simple problem.
All users have both a username (e.g. sip:dsandras AT_ gnomemeeting.net)
and one alias (e.g. sip:600001 AT_ gnomemeeting.net). I have another
service running in back-end that only supports numerical SIP addresses.

So I would like to use "rewriteuri" in ser.cfg to rewrite the user part
of the SIP URL. The problem is that I want to rewrite the original
username (dsandras) into its numerical alias (600001).

My question is thus: how can I get the numerical alias from a username
in ser.cfg in order to use it?

Thank you,
--
 _      Damien Sandras