[Serusers] ip address instead of domain name in aliases table

Eric eric_w_cam at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 22:27:09 CEST 2005

Hi Jan,

I am relying on the ser.cfg save("aliases") to add the alias.  It is saving the IP address and not the domain name.  I have not tried serctl to add the alias so I am not sure if that works fine or not, but even if it did, that will not solve my problem.

Do you know if save("aliases") function uses the SIP_DOMAIN variable or does it use something else?

Thanks for your time.

Eric

Jan Janak <jan at iptel.org> wrote:
What do you use to add aliases ? serctl ? If so then you should set
SIP_DOMAIN environment variable to real domain name.

Jan.