[Serusers] RV: [Serdev] Parse Referred-By

Ing. Francisco Talavera francisco.talavera at conexiongroup.com
Thu Oct 20 19:20:31 CEST 2005

Bogdan:

	When I have the header field fallowing this:
do
parse_headers(HDR_EOH)
to parse all hdrs and go over the entire hdr list (in msg->headers) and look
for hdr with "name" equal to "Referred-By".

How can I parse the body from this header field... in Parse directory we
have some function to do that?

Some Ideas..?

Francisco.