[Serusers] failure_route problem

Jaroslaw Gawron j.gawron at wasko.pl
Thu Oct 20 16:03:10 CEST 2005

Hello all

I am using SER together with Asterisk as a voicemail server.

When the user does not pick up the call for 15 s the SER is rewriting the
url and forward it to the Asterisk

        t_on_reply("1");

        t_on_failure("1");

        if (!t_relay()) {

                if(isflagset(6)) {

                        unforce_rtp_proxy();

                }

                sl_reply_error();

        };

failure_route[1]{

                 log(1,"!!!!!!!!!!! Timeout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!");

                revert_uri();

                rewritehostport("10.1.3.11:5061");

                append_branch();

                t_relay();

                break();

 }

But my problem is that SER still rewrites the url and forwards it to
asterisk even that the calling person has hung up.

Does anyone know how to do it that SER will forward the call only in case of
time out and will not forward when the caller hang up.

Any help will be welcome.

Best regards

Jarek