[Serusers] RV: [Serdev] Parse Referred-By

Ing. Francisco Talavera francisco.talavera at conexiongroup.com
Thu Oct 20 14:37:25 CEST 2005

Andy:

I was write a module "MyModule" in SER, It communicates with other program
(MyProgram) via Socket. This Module (MyModule) need to send the Referred-By
header field to MyProgram. That’s my problem.

The communication between MyModule and MyProgram is XML message, I need to
parse the Referred header field and encapsulate in XML message.

I now SER have a function "parse_headers()", with this function I parse the
call-id header field... like this.. parse_headers(msg, (int) HDR_CALLID, 0)

But I can NOT do this ... parse_headers(msg, (int) HDR_REFERRED_BY, 0)...
because HDR_REFERRED_BY doesn’t exist..

Now I think it was more clearly.

Thank in advance
Francisco Talavera