[Serusers] AVPS NEED HELP!

pol novell balcells pol.novell01 at campus.upf.es
Wed Oct 19 23:50:10 CEST 2005

Hi SerUsers!
I'm completly crazy tryin' to do the following:
I just want to load from DB user alias and rewrite it into  "$to
$ruri", because these calls shoud go directly to asterisk
voicemail
and they are numerical not alphanumeric.
i tried to do the following:

      if(avp_db_load($alias/$username,i:alias")
          avp_pushto("$ruri/$to","alias")
just to load from alias table username into an integer called alias
and then pushed to new $ruri.

I'm new in ser and avps module it's really usefull but a little bit
"unreadable", plz this should work for tomorrow :$ any help
plz!?
be as much especific as can, because i don't know if i have done
the
proper modparams.
these are:

modparam("avpops", "avp_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/
ser")
modparam("avpops", "avp_table", "usr_preferences")
#modparam("avpops", "use_domain", "1")
modparam("avpops", "uuid_column", "uuid")
modparam("avpops", "username_column", "username")
modparam("avpops", "domain_column", "domain")
modparam("avpops", "attribute_column", "attribute")
modparam("avpops", "value_column", "value")
modparam("avpops", "type_column", "type")

THX