[Serusers] call drops after about 30 seconds

maka icokan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:32:30 CEST 2005

hello everyone,

I am using ser-0.9.0 together wit asterisk-1.0.6. I am testing it with a
couple of hardware AT-320 IP phones from Atcom, using a PA168S chip.

They seem to be working fine, with stun behind nat, and they can call other
user-agents (softphones, asterisk adn the pstn through it), but whenever I
make a call between the two phones, everytime the call is dropped after
about 34 seconds, even when calling between phones on Public IP addresses.

I am actually clueless why this happens, I tried changing the NAT ttl value,
bu to no effect, and it is not supposed to be a codec mismatch too since
both phones use absolutely the same codecs, in the same order of preference.

Appreciate the feedback, cheers

--
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...