[Serusers] onsip feature fwd script with asterisk voicemail

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:26:57 CEST 2005

There really are no revelent snippets... It just worked right out of
the box for me.
I just changed the IP's in the onsip config, added the
user_preferences to mysql, and setup my asterisk extension & mailbox.

I did try using it with AMP and that did not work, so I compiled
asterisk fresh on CentOS 4.1 and everything worked as expected.

Let me know if you are still having problems...

- Daryl