[Serusers] Can´t make SIP calls between users

Voipers Portugal voipers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:08:02 CEST 2005

Hi (sorry for second posting),

I have my SER working when i try to talk to other SIP servers.
However, i cannot make calls inside my own network.

I am using LDAP to authenticate my users, and I have sipldap script
that circulates in the web. Everything works fine until there, i get
the following output when the user exists:

sip:username at host

isn´t this what was supposed to happen? When i then try to

 (!lookup("location")) { if (!exec_dset("/etc/ser/sipldap")) {
 sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found"); break; } else { log(1," sipldap
 call"); }; }; #!lookup

I get the Not Found message. But if i call the following way:

username at username_IP

the call works fine.. any ideia?

Jose Simoes