[Serusers] Have some INVITE problems

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Wed Oct 12 11:10:54 CEST 2005

I'm sorry but I have never played with these models so I can not help you much.....
In order to extend the INVITE retransmission, there must be somewhere in the web interface of these phones (if they have) something like T1 and T2, these values determine the retransmission period.

I guess you should check the Internet for information about your phones.

Hope somebody else with more experience can help you,

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> Alex <alexandergav at gmail.com> 10/11/05 05:45PM >>>
I am using cisco 7960 and grandstream. 286,486