[Serusers] Please help on terminating active sessions!!!

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Oct 12 01:23:44 CEST 2005

Hi Samuel,
       I'm getting these (To: From: Call-ID)  informations from the
database, since I'm accounting those messages in mysql database, will it
help? Does this method will terminate active sessions for both side? I
mean the caller and the callee will be terminated when I do this?

       Is there any other way to terminate calls instead of sipsak? I
want to try all available option just to do this. Please help....

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Pagquil