[Serusers] logging of SIP dialog

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Oct 11 21:38:04 CEST 2005

Evan Borgstrom wrote:

>     I just grabbed the source as well. As I've been hacking around
> trying to get something similar setup (using libpcap but parsing things
> myself) I'll see if this might be a better starting point. If anything
> comes of it, I'll post it up for grabs.

Great! And btw, I have completely forgotten that I already use from/to
tag matching ;o)

It's just not... well... optimized ;o) because it uses the callid string
as hash value which is compared again for collisions.

However, this is going quite offtopic here, so please PM for further
information.

Andy