[Serusers] logging of SIP dialog

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Oct 11 21:01:58 CEST 2005

Iqbal wrote:
> cheers will take alook, but C and me aren't the best of friends, :-)
>
> Also did you use callid is the identifier, cause it seems as if that is
> generated by the device itself, and not unique per call

Currently it only takes the call-id, but there's a TODO-comment
somewhere in sip_handler.c to also use the from-tag for better matching.
And for RFC-compliance the to-tag should be used for matching subsequent
messages too.

As I said, it's quite far away from being really useful, but for someone
familiar with libosip, this shouldn't be very difficult to implement.

Andy