[Serusers] logging of SIP dialog

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Tue Oct 11 20:21:55 CEST 2005

Iqbal wrote:
> Is there any easy way of matching all messages belonging to a call in
> ngrep, aside from pulling out the call-id and the grepping for all those
> which match that call-id...I am guessing not...

I messed around with libpcap and libosipparser some time ago, and the
result was a small prototype of a sniffer which collects sip and rtp
packets and assigns them to sip dialogs.

It's far from being really useable, but it may give you an idea on how
to do that (and hey, it compiles, runs and gives you at least some
output ;o).

I'm currently not able to continue development because of lack of time,
but maybe someone is interested in taking over the code.

You can find it here: http://linguin.org/voisniff-0.1a.tar.gz

Andy