[Serusers] Please help on terminating active sessions!!!

Samuel Osorio Calvo samuel.osorio at nl.thalesgroup.com
Tue Oct 11 17:40:26 CEST 2005

I guess you change To:, From: and Call-ID headers every time you want to tear down a concrete session.....these headers change for every session and you will have to take the values from the message exchange creating the session. (INVITE/OK/ACK).
Moreover, it looks weird that the To,From, and Contact represents the same identity while the req-uri is another......

Hope you can use these hints to improve the so-wanted pre-paid stuff for SER ;)

Samuel.

Unclassified.
>>> <rpagquil at philonline.com> 10/11/05 12:52PM >>>
Hi guys,
I'm having a big problem on how can I terminate active sessions... I'm currently using sipsak to terminate it but all tests are not successfull.

Here is what I do:
my bye file is like this:

BYE sip:rpagquil at 202.84.24.126:5060 SIP/2.0