[Serusers] save_memory behavior for NATed clients

George Perantinos gper at forthnet.gr
Tue Oct 11 14:05:35 CEST 2005

On Saturday 08 October 2005 09:27, Greger V. Teigre wrote:
> George,
> I commend you for thorough testing and analysis :-)
> See inline.

Thanx Greger, I always feel obliged to offer my little knowledge to people
that have supported me (members of this list).

I've been battling with my setup all these days.
My conclusion is that I'm having issues with the BIG-IP firmware I'm currently
running (4.6.2).
I'll let the list know of my conclusions when I have a solution. In the
meantime, has anyone ever succesfully loadbalanced a SER farm with a BIG-IP?