[Serusers] OT - VoIP TestDay

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Fri Oct 7 17:20:32 CEST 2005

Hello to all,
We are installing SER in the Portuguese Universities, and next Monday
(17:00 GMT) we will test the connectivity between the Universities, but
also from the Universities to the rest of the world.
Does someone knows lines around the world for us to call and test the
communication?
I googled it a lot and I just found one: The weather report in Australia:
sip:+61262223590 at aarnet.edu.au
If someone knows of more lines like this one, or want to help us in the
tests by just answering the calls, please contact me (maybe out of the
list because this is a bit out of topic ).
Thanks
Joao Pereira
www.fccn.pt