[Serusers] Prepaid Service

Are london3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:12:18 CEST 2005

This is a perfect job for our FREE software http://astbill.com. We are in
the process of implement it on SER. Not only Asterisk. Please contact me off
list if you want more information about implementation on SER. We are
looking for SER test installations.

What is AstBill?

AstBill is a Web Based Billing, Routing and Management Software for VOIP on
MySQL and Drupal. AstBill Provides pre and post Paid Billing Services.
AstBill completely automates Asterisk billing and configuration from start
to finish. Key benefits is the Central Web-based installation, Credit
Control on outgoing calls and the User Management and call routing module.
The system is fully themes based.

Are Casilla
Viking Diversified Ltd, London, United Kingdom
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Consulting in
VOIP and Drupal
http://astbill.com - Billing, Routing and Management software for VOIP and
MySQL