[Serusers] mediaproxy and private ip

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:18:29 CEST 2005

ok,
Thanks for answering ;)

I will reformulate

Using ser.cfg from onsip.org version 5.

When Uas register to ser, they are register with their privates IPs
(192.168.xxx.xxx), not with the public Ip of the natted network.
Making a call requires proxy authentification but ser WWW-Challenge never
arrives to UA(wrong adress).
Register works, even with authentification.

Any idea

In tha cfg, I have :

 if (method=="INVITE" && client_nat_test("7")) {
  # INSERT YOUR IP ADDRESS HERE
  record_route_preset("82.146.xxx.xxx:5060;nat=yes");
 } else if (method!="REGISTER") {
  record_route();
 };
 and also :
 if (!search("^Contact:[ ]*\*") && client_nat_test("7")) {
  setflag(6);
  fix_nated_register();
  force_rport();
 };

 if (!www_authorize("finalcut.be","subscriber")) {
  www_challenge("finalcut.be","0");
  break;
 };