[Serusers] query for lcr table

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 16:10:57 CEST 2005

Hi

I have a query which select the correct prefix from the lcr table, but
have realised that it my be incorrect, is anyone else using something
similiar for rating

SELECT prefix from lcr WHERE 'sip:1234 at sip.domain.com' LIKE lcr.from_uri
AND '35387318220' LIKE CONCAT(lcr.prefix, '%') ORDER BY
CHAR_LENGTH(lcr.prefix), lcr.priority DESC, RAND() ;

Now this returns

+--------+
| prefix |
| 353    |
| 3538   |
| 35387  |

Now I assume you should pick the one with the best match, i.e at the
bottom, if so should the query not have ASC no desc in the query, rather
than having to add another line which takes all result and sees length
of each.

Iqbal