[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Conferencing

Paul Hazlett javarockx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:44:21 CEST 2005

Rajeev,

I do not use SEMS myself. We use Asterisk for voicemail -- but it can
do conferencing as far as I know. Perhaps you can visit
www.voip-info.org or www.asteriskdocs.org to find out how to configure
Asterisk for conferencing.

You can also check out www.onsip.org to get the Getting Started
document which shows how to do call forwarding with SER.

Regards,
Paul

On 10/5/05, rajeev.khetan at cem-solutions.net