[Serusers] voicemail route

Aisling ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Tue Oct 4 13:13:59 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,

Asterisk is not sending ser anything because nothing is reaching
asterisk. I have used sip debug but no sip messages are received by
asterisk. Asterisk and ser are one the same machine with ser on port
5060 and asterisk on 5064.

Therefore it is SER sending the 404. The call scenario is as follows:

314  (caller)          SER                2092(callee)
	   INVITE ->
	   <- 407
	   ACK ->
	   INVITE ->
	   <- 100
					INVITE ->
					<- 100
					<- 486 Busy
					ACK ->
	   <- 404
	   ACK ->

The t_relay_to_udp mustn't be working to forward to asterisk....Then
route 1 is invoked.....

Aisling.