[Serusers] Ser-Web interface errors...

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Tue Oct 4 11:48:41 CEST 2005

Hi,
please (CC) your mails to the mailing list in order to others can see
the replies.

Coments are inline.

> Ok Karel, that went ok!
>
> Now, when accessing to http://localhost/serweb/user...) with a user
> account, appears the error message "DB Error: No such table".
>
> What table does it refer to? I thought that launching the initial wish
> to create the ser tables should be enough in order to intialize all
> these things related to the mySql database...

Yes, it is enought. The problem may be in incopatible versions of ser
and serweb. Try run:

ser_mysql.sh reinstall

If it will not help, try enable logging in serweb and see the log file.
Here you will see the name of missing table.

Karel

> Thanks!
> Pablo
>

>> From: Karel Kozlik <karel at iptel.org>
>> To: Pablo Cabezas <paolochan at hotmail.com>
>> CC: serusers at lists.iptel.org
>> Subject: Re: [Serusers] Ser-Web interface errors...
>> Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:09:09 +0200
>>
>> Hi,
>> try set fifo_mode=0666 in your ser.cfg
>>
>> Karel
>>
>> Pablo Cabezas napsal(a):
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I have access to the admin web page
>>> (http://localhost/serweb/admin/index.php) with the default user
>>> "admin". I can see the users I have created with the "serctl add..."