[Serusers] xmlrpc calls

zkeatts zkeatts at nuvio.com
Sat Oct 1 01:02:55 CEST 2005

Jan,

    I have been able to narrow the error that is being caused to a
specific execution flow in the program execution.  By using print
statments I basically printed out the function names to find out where
it was coming from.  The following is an excerpt of the output.

CONVERT_PARAMS[start]
XMLRPC_BUILDVALUE
BUILD VALUE
INIT ARRAY
ALLOCATING [0]
MAKE_STRING
XMLRPC_BUILDVALUE
BUILD VALUE
CASE S[]
GET STRING[location]
ALLOCATING [9]
MAKE_STRING
XMLRPC_BUILDVALUE
BUILD VALUE
CASE S[]
GET STRING[testUser]
ALLOCATING [9]
CONVERT_PARAMS[end]
RPC_ADD CASE[{}]
XMLRPC_BUILDVALUE
BUILD VALUE
STRUCT INIT []ALLOCATING [0]
PRINT_CONTACTS[start]                    <- This is located in ul_rpc.c
RPC_STRUCT_ADD CASE[S]
XMLRPC_BUILDVALUE
BUILD VALUE
CASE S[]
GET STRING[xUÇ]                               <- This is where an error
occurs
ALLOCATING [3049756285]
PRINT_CONTACTS[end]                     <- End of the function execution
in ul_rpc.c
START SEND BLOCK
INIT SIZE [0]
ALLOCATING [0]
END SEND BLOCK
XMLRPC_BUILDVALUE
BUILD VALUE
STRUCT INIT []ALLOCATING [0]
getStructMem KEY
CASE S[]
GET STRING[faultCode]
ALLOCATING [10]
getStructMem VALUE
getStructMem KEY
CASE S[]
GET STRING[faultString]
ALLOCATING [12]
getStructMem VALUE
CASE S[]
GET STRING[Can't allocate 3049756285-byte memory block: size
[3049756285] allocated [16]]
ALLOCATING [83]
INIT SIZE [10]
ALLOCATING [10]