[Users] Insert name into from header of SIP messages -- trouble with uac_replace_from

Brandon Price brandon.price at hostrocket.com
Mon Oct 31 23:09:02 CET 2005

I grabbed openser-devel-cvs-20050704-131751.tgz today. Compiled/
installed it and still get the same error with uac_replace_from
("",""); in the openser.cfg.
Oct 31 16:59:27 ser1 /usr/local/sbin/openser[11162]: UAC - initializing
Oct 31 16:59:28 ser1 /usr/local/sbin/openser[11162]:
ERROR:uac:fixup_replace_from2: both parameter are empty . Any help
greatly appreciated. Is this working in the 1.0 release?