[Users] debian packaging question

Fri Oct 28 14:33:21 CEST 2005

Hi!

On my box there is installed:
libmysqlclient10           3.23.56-3                  LGPL-licensed
libmysqlclient10-dev       3.23.56-3                  LGPL-licensed
libmysqlclient12           4.0.24-10                  mysql database
libmysqlclient14           4.1.11a-4sarge1            mysql database

and:
  /usr/lib/libmysqlclient.so -> libmysqlclient.so.10

Thus, I suggest the mysql module is linked with libmysqlclient10.

I further guess, others have to use the same libmysqlclient version?

Is there a recommende version of libmysqlclient to use ?

regards
klaus