[Users] acc error

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Oct 27 12:55:17 CEST 2005

hi all,
I compiled the latest version od openser from cvs head. I've set the acc. I've loaded module after tm and mysql module. I added the db_url parameter, db_flag, db_table_acc, db_extra, radius_config, service_type and radius_flag.
I've compiled acc with both mysql and radius support.
But while starting openserctl  I get the following error:

Oct 27 10:41:06 localhost /usr/local/sbin/openser[6575]: ACC - initializing
Oct 27 10:41:06 localhost /usr/local/sbin/openser[6575]: ERROR: acc: can't get code for the Sip-Method attribute
Oct 27 10:41:06 localhost /usr/local/sbin/openser[6575]: init_mod(): Error while initializing module acc

can somebody pls help me with error as I need accounting in both radius and acc.
I am eagerly waiting for the 1.0 release. Its tommorow right!!!!

jayesh