[Users] Detecting runaway calls

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 27 10:23:16 CEST 2005

Hi Daryl,

there are two levels you can control a call:
    - signalling (SIP) , but you need some dialog support (B2BUA) or
Session-Timer support on one party
    - media - monitor the media in order to figure out when the call is
actually ended and log this also. But this requires the force media via
your proxy and also to have some devel on a media relay for acc support.

regards,
bogdan