[Users] Commercial support

Brandon Price brandon.price at hostrocket.com
Tue Oct 25 03:09:26 CEST 2005

Where does one get commercial level, priority support for openser. We
are a voip provider looking towards basing the second revision of our
network on openser. I have been able to get most things working but
some applications like using serial forking for call hunt, a custom
cnam module, and getting some modules (avpops, and uac_redirect) to
perform as documented are beyond my experience with the software. We
do however have time constraints so I ask simply, where can I get
priority per incident support for openser as my e-mails to voice-
sistem.ro have been unanswered. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also
congratulations to the developers on the 1.0 release you are the guys
that give guys like me hope. Thank you very much for openser, I hope
I get the chance to work with you in the future.