[Users] Persistently storing headers from onreply_route()?

Joachim Fabini Joachim.Fabini at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Oct 20 10:25:50 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan,

I tried your patch, works perfectly, absolutely no problem so
far. It's exactly what we needed.
Just one more question (for now ;): Is the same procedure safe
to be used with 0.9.5 and 0.9.0 devel? Obviously the patch
must be applied manually for 0.9.x;
Looking at the sources and comparing the affected 0.9.x and
0.10.x files I am pretty sure that moving the lock in the
0.9.x t_reply.c is supposed to do exactly the same thing like
in 0.10 devel. And, as written above, anything works as
expected - also for 0.9.x.

So, is there something we miss?

Thanks again,
best regards