[Users] Newbie

Glenn MacGregor gtm at highstreetnetworks.com
Wed Oct 19 23:36:55 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I have just installed openser 0.9.5 I have connected in a simple test case. Now
I am trying to implement the nathelper an I can no longer login with my sip client.

My openser box is not behind a firewall, but the clients I am using are. I
copies the config file for nat+rtpproxy from onsip.org. It starts fine and sees
rtpproxy, but when I try to login I get

check_response(): Our result = '62ae83e04a67107edf9981943597e4c2'
 0(8432) check_response(): Authorization is OK
 0(8432) check_username(): Digest username and URI username do NOT match
 0(8432) parse_headers: flags=-1

I have tried everything I can think of to solve this problem, No luck.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

 Glenn

Glenn MacGregor