[Users] BYE method accompanied by error

Glenn Dalgliesh glenn at routerboy.com
Wed Oct 19 18:26:12 CEST 2005

I am seeing a similar problem when NAT is involved with a client that
doesn't place rport in it's Via header. Are you using NAT in your scenario?
I have found that in my case the OK response to the BYE gets forwarded to
the originating source port instead of the received port which gets rejected
by the NAT router and then the BYE gets regenerated but since the GW already
received the first BYE and responded with an OK you will then get a 'Call
Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist' since the call has already been
disconnected.

Please let me know if you think this could be related to your issue. I may
have a fixed but I am not sure how proper it is.

Thanks