[Users] Persistently storing headers from onreply_route()?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 19 17:06:50 CEST 2005

Hi Joachim,

apply the attached tm.patch - it's trivial change that will synchronize
the execution of on_reply route. And it will be safe to use avpops
functions in on_reply routes. Note that you have to change the module
interface of AVPOPS and add the ONREPLY_ROUTE flag.

regards,
bogdan

PS: if you get a coredump, I'm free of any responsibilities :D