[Users] what is the in_network table for

Brandon Price brandon.price at hostrocket.com
Tue Oct 18 20:01:55 CEST 2005

We have 1 asterisk and 1openser installation, with 1/2 of our users
registering to one and 1/2 to the other. What I wanted to do for in
network calling is add a column to in_network table thats called ip.
In that column I want to put the ip address of the asterisk machine
that the calls for those in network users that are registered to it
should go. Then somehow set up openser to do a (lookup) then failing
that look up the number in this database, if its rewritehost the call
to ip in the ip column, else forward to our pstn gateway.

Has anyone done this before, how would one handle multiple openser
installations with 1/2 of the end users registering to one and the
other 1/2 registering to the other barring a shared userloc database?

What was the in_network table made for?

As always any help greatly appreciated.  Thank you.