[Users] Constructing sip uri from Dialed number and userloc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 12 09:38:12 CEST 2005

On 10/12/05 02:54, Gene Willingham wrote:

> Not sure if I have all of the terminology right, but I would like to
> have Asterisk register with openser.  Then when a call comes in I
> would like to construct the sip uri using the Dialed number and the
> user location.  The final uri should be:
>

> Sip:240744XXXX at 25.25.25.25.  Where the IP address is the user location
> of the Asterisk box.

You can play with avpops to get this. You have there avp_write() to
backup the original dialed number, or avp_subst() to extract parts of
the original dialed number. Then use avp_printf() to concatenate the
values, after usrloc lookup (see
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/) and avp_pushto() to rewrite the
r-uri.