[Users] Problem with Radius authentication

Matthew Williams matthew.williams at intecbilling.com
Tue Oct 11 10:25:53 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan,

On Monday 10 Oct 2005 20:52, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> first of all you should get the outgoing RADIUS packages - be sure you
> are listening on the proper interface for traffic to boxster (is this
> name resolvable via DNS?).

If by the outgoing Radius packages, you mean the openser-radius-modules, and
libradius-ng Debian packages, I have both of those installed.

Also boxster is also resolvable by DNS. I also have the 'radclient' utility
from freeradius installed on the server that has OpenSER running on it, and
that is able to successfully send Radius packets to the Radius server on
boxster using the hostname. I can see these Radius packets from radclient in
Ethereal successfully. Hence I'm still stumped as to why OpenSER isn't
sending any Radius packets.

Regards,

Matt

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged and/or copyright material of Intec Telecom Systems PLC (or its affiliated companies). If you are not an intended or authorised recipient of this e-mail or have received it in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case, reading, reproducing, printing or further dissemination of this e-mail or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Intec Telecom Systems PLC does not represent or warrant that an attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects. The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any attachments may be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Intec Telecom Systems PLC.