[Users] caller id authentication

Mon Oct 10 09:49:52 CEST 2005

You can use avp_db_load to load the data from a table. If you store the
CLI in the subsrciber table, you might have a problem, that the table
schema is differnt than the schema is expected by avp_db_load. You can
solve this by using a VIEW in the database, which retrieves the data
form the subscriber table.

btw: the CLI is not alwys trustable. If the CLI is user provided,
everybody can signal any CLI. Thus, you should only trust network
provided CLIs or let the caller enter a PIN code for verification.

regards
klaus