[Users] mediaproxy and registrar on two different server

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 4 15:45:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am not sure if you want to keep only openser+mediaproxy
module+mediaproxy in front of registrar (openser+registrar module+usrloc
module). If yes, this is rather impossible right now, mediaproxy module
has to be deployed together with usrloc module in order to send NAT
pings to NATed sip phones (the usrloc module stores the needed
information about phones' contact addresses).