[Users] t_on_branch

Richard Z rzheng at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 04:38:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use t_on_branch to identify if each branch is behind
the same NAT as the caller. A branch_route is defined and check
dst_uri's address. If any one branch is behind different NAT, a flag
is set. The flag is checked later to call rtp/mediaproxy functions.
But there is a problem. It looks like the branch_route is NOT called
until a t_relay is called. That's way after the flag is checked. If
that's the case, I don't see how branch_route can help any NAT
situation.

Thanks,
Richard