[Serusers] Re: [Asterisk-Users] hierarchical VoIP system

Jan Saell jan at irial.com
Wed Nov 30 23:32:55 CET 2005

Hi there!

We have kind of the same setup but are using a few number of SER boxes for
the on net calls - using enum for the lookup would be a great idea so that
you can get the numbers to do sip calls and move over slowly.

And for the central routing voip server make the routing use SIP redirects
as the central server then can handle a lot of calls as its only doing the
routing decisions.

Best regards
jan

--On Wednesday, November 30, 2005 05:45:21 PM +0000 Joao Pereira