[Serusers] LCR module and or Patch ??

Stefan Prelle s.prelle at broadnet.de
Wed Nov 30 09:57:37 CET 2005

Hi Eric,

Am Dienstag, den 29.11.2005, 12:34 -0500 schrieb Eric Haskins:
>   Does anyone know if the LCR Module patch would allow us to route
> calls to gateways based on prefix?  I am trying to figure the bestway
> to implement routing to our 5 providers each has its good routes (i.e
> UK, USA, Singapore)   and I dont want to have to code all the
> different routes as if then else uri statements in config.

It does. The LCR module allows you to route depending on the Request URI
and the From URI. It performs a SQL "Like"-Operation, so you can use
prefixes in the database table.
Optionally you can configure a special gateway prefix that is inserted
in front of the Request URI, if the gateway is selected.

Regards,
  Stefan