[Serusers] Repeated Register Message

tcchan tikchoong.chan at redtone.com
Wed Nov 30 04:26:53 CET 2005

Hi All,

I encountered a situation that somehow a UA keep on Registering with the
server with the same IP but on different port. So SER, thought that
there are multiple instances of the same username and save the various
location into the database.

The problem is it registers so often that the memory is full not very
long.

I suspect it has something to do firewall but I am not sure.

Has anyone encounter this problem before?   Any hint??

For the time being, is there a way to limit the number of REGISTER
message that the SER will take?

Regards,

TC Chan