[Serusers] VoIP provider for SER?

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Nov 30 01:11:16 CET 2005

There are indeed many....   do a search online for 'International VoIP termination' and you should find a good number of places to contact.

Often, it pays to have several as some are better for particular regions than others. Then you can use something like LCR to route callers to a particular PSTN termination provider based on their calling destination.

N.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:37:02 +0100, Dejan Cc wrote