[Serusers] Re: [Users] rfc3264 and nathelper module

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Tue Nov 29 14:13:21 CET 2005

This means that the mysql command is not in your path. When you changed to
root, did you do an 'su root' or an 'su - root'  ?

Also... make sure you actually have mysql installed and ensure it is in your
root's path.

ls -l /usr/bin/mysql
(is it there?)

echo $PATH
(check to see that /usr/bin is in there... if not, do this:

 export PATH=$PATH:/usr/bin
)

N.

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:29:39 +0530, subbanarasa wrote