[Serusers] Re: [Users] rfc3264 and nathelper module

Cesc cesc.santa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 13:29:07 CET 2005

For the sake of mutual understanding (i mean, so we all can understand
harry's emails) and our sanity ...
I propose each person in this list donates 1 euro (or 1 buck, or 1
pound, or 1 whatever) for the purpose of paying harry a course on
english language (grammar, syntax, punctuation, ... ). If the
donations are bigger, we could also think about netiquette courses and
a VoIP crash course.

Cesc