[Serusers] SER and Asterisk authentication

Jim Dalton jim.dalton at transnexus.com
Mon Nov 28 14:45:17 CET 2005

One alternative to consider is a certificate authority/peering server that
issues a digitally signed token authorizing each call between SER and
Asterisk.  This eliminates the threat of IP spoofing and the need top
maintain IP access lists on each SER and Asterisk box.  See
http://osp-module.berlios.de/.

Jim Dalton

  _____